Friday, November 9, 2012

It's Working! Wait...make it stop!

I woke up this morning at 139.5.  Score!

A quick trip to FRCF (recommended by Coach N) put me at 139.4 on the official scale.  That was after eating a light breakfast and half dressed.

Feeling confident, I came home and took a shower and a nap.  Forgot to drink water.

I woke up again feeling weak and hungry.

Oh shit, 138.

Ok so, now I'm eating some lunch (salad w/avocado + boiled egg, green tea, 2 spoonfuls coconut) and drinking liquids.  There is no way I could lift feeling like I do.  But I'm also afraid to eat and drink TOO much and undo all of this work.  Hopefully I wasn't already dehydrated and my body decides to hold onto this glass of water for dear life.

I'm WAY to focused on trying to pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment